AmigaActive (1595/2143)

From:Samuel Byford
Date:24 May 2000 at 18:25:39
Subject:Re: The Worlds biggest Amiga games company? :)

Hiya,

> They are most likely on the list under assumed identities.

Unlikely, the amount of an ear-bashing they have received on here
over
the last couple of months (and no doubt on AFB too) and on the
Amiga.org forums (I warned people off of using them after someone
asked how reliable they were).

If they are on here, i would have expected myself and anyone else who
bad mouthed them to have received a very nasty email off of them by
now, and we havnt.

Personally, I dont think they are on here because they just dont give
a sh*t what the community thinks of them. I expect most of the amiga
companies have at least one representative on each main mailing list
in order to gauge wants, needs and likes. Except Alive.

TTFN
Biffy.

Big Groups = big savings @ beMANY!